How do I enable Leech Protection?
To enable Leech Protection for a directory, perform the following steps:
- Select Leech Protection from the control panel.
- The Leech Protection window will appear. Select which of the four main directories you wish to view in the file window:
- Home Directory (/home/user)
- Web Root (/public_html/www)
- Public FTP Root (/public_ftp)
- Document Root (/public_html)
- Select the directory that you wish to protect.
- Click the appropriate folder icon to navigate to a different folder.
- Click the desired folder's name to select it.
- Enter the maximum number of logins that you wish to allow each user within a two-hour period.
- To redirect users who exceed the maximum number of logins within a two-hour period, enter a URL to which you wish to redirect them.
- To configure the system to send an email alert when Leech Protect activates, select the Send Email Alert To checkbox. Then, enter the email address to alert.
- To disable an account that exceeds the maximum number of logins, select the Disable Compromised Accounts checkbox.
- Click Enable.