How do I set a quota for an email account?
A quota is the amount of storage space reserved for an email account. This is set at email account creation.
To modify a quota after account creation:
- Select Email Accounts from the Control Panel.
- Scroll down to Email Accounts.
- Click Quota for the appropriate email account.
- Amend the Quota or set as unlimited.
- Click Save.
- Due to mail server constraints, you cannot assign quotas that exceed 4096000 MB (4096 GB or 4 TB).You must assign the unlimited value for quotas that exceed this amount.
- The system will send the email account an email as the email storage nears its quota. Once the account reaches its quota it will not be able to receive email.